Mark Courneya CFA, CFP
Mark’s relationships are based on respect, care and attention. His approach is characterized by:
- Personalized and attentive service to guide you through a wide variety of situations you may encounter.
- Liaising with a variety of providers to ensure your best interests are protected.
- Simplifying retirement and estate planning to give you confidence in your plan.
Mark’s areas of expertise include:
- Helping maximize the impact of your group retirement program for business owners and employees.
- Retirement and estate planning for individuals and corporations, so that no matter what the future brings, you’re prepared.
- BA Economics & Business – Bishop’s University
- Chartered Financial Analyst – CFA Institute
- Certified Financial Planner – Financial Planning Standards Council