Paul Courneya CLU
Paul’s long-term success over his 45+ year career can be attributed to:
- Listening to and understanding your unique situation to find the solution that meets your individual needs.
- Extensive knowledge of retirement planning, group pensions and benefits to ensure you receive the solution that’s right for you.
- Delivering on promises so you know you’re supported, for life.
Many of Paul’s current relationships date back to the 1970s. His current focus is on:
- Employee benefits consulting.
- Retirement and estate planning for individuals.
- BA Psychology – University of Western Ontario
- Chartered Life Underwriter – CLU Institute